What is it?
Integrative Medicine is a new and emerging sub-specialty of medicine. It describes a system of medicine that seeks to provide safe, effective, and appropriate care in the best interest of the patient, as it integrates complementary and alternative therapies with conventional care and medicine. It takes into account the whole person body, mind, and spirit. Listen to how Dr. Andrew Weil, one of the leaders in the field, describes it.
Integrative Medicine provides
- New and Emerging Medical Specialty
- A paradigm shift away from treating not just physical symptoms but assessing issues with body and mind as a whole
- Provides safe, effective, and appropriate care in the best interest of the patient
- Integrates complementary and alternative therapies to standard western medicine
The Benefits of Integrative Medicine:
- Safely reduce your reliance on prescription medicine
- Safely manage and reduce chronic pain and stress
- Reduce instances of surgery
- Reduce hospital stays
- Create a more comprehensive management of chronic disease
- Detoxify your body and environment
- Empowers YOU!!!… to have control of your life and well-being.